Get the most out of your equipment with a TaylorMade M4 Package Set. By replacing your long irons with forgiving and versatile hybrids and taking advantage of RIBCOR technology in your mid and short irons, you can reach your target and start sticking pins with greater consistency.
Driver: 10.5 Regular Flex
Fairway Wood: (3 wood)
Rescue: (3 Hybrid)
Irons: 4 Iron to Pitching Wedge & Sand Wedge
Head Covers: Driver, Fairway and Rescue
- The combination of Twist Face and Speed Pocket provide enhanced forgiveness and corrective performance across the face.
- Geocoustic technology utilizes advanced sole shaping techniques to deliver a solid and explosive sound with exceptional feel. The recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with an enhanced sweet spot.
- The combination of Twist Face and Speed Pocket provide enhanced forgiveness and corrective performance across the face
- With the proven Geocoustic technology and internal split weights, the M4 fairway is engineered for increased forgiveness along with enhanced sound and feel.
- Our trusted Speed Pocket design works in unison with Inverted Cone Technology to generate fast ball speeds, forgiveness and a large sweet spot.
- With the proven Geocoustic technology and internal split weights, the M4 rescue is engineered for forgiveness along with enhanced sound and feel.
- M4 irons unlock a new level of straightness, distance, and forgiveness in a product designed to be the longest in our irons lineup.
- A breakthrough innovation in irons performance; RIBCOR is designed to help you hit it LONGER, HIGHER, and STRAIGHTER. RIBCOR localizes face flexibility, transferring more energy to the ball to increase ballspeed and promote straighter shots.
- Speed Pocket technology improves low-face flexibility to deliver more ballspeed in the key area where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- Face Slots enhance face flexibility in the heel and toe areas to preserve ballspeed on mis-hits for greater consistency.
- The Fluted Hosel and 360° Undercut technologies produce discretionary weight that has been relocated low in the clubhead to improve launch, spin, and forgiveness.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at clubtechgolf.com.au. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
1. Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
2. Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 3 business days days unless specifically stated on the product page.
3. Shipment Locations
3.1. Domestic and International clubtechgolf.com.au ships domestically as well as internationally. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com.
3.2. Shipping Restrictions Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their products shipped to a P.O box.
4. Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
(a) Standard Shipping
The order will arrive inline with the shippers standard service level agreement but may be effected by things such as strikes, global pandemics etc
Standard Shipping costs are a flat rate of $10 on all orders under $50 within Australia and free for all orders above $50 within Australia.
(b) Please note:
(i) Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
(ii) Orders are not shipped but may be delivered on weekends or holidays.
(iii) Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. (iv) Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
(v) When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
A) Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
(B) Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
(vi) We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
(vii) In-store pickup dates vary based on product availability.
5. Tracking Options
clubtechgolf.com.au aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
5.1. Domestic and International All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. International orders are sent with Australia Post. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements, we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
6. International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. clubtechgolf.com.au is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these chargers and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. clubtechgolf.com.au politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at email@example.com to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org