It’s time to remember the difference between hitting balls and playing golf. Take agency of your ball flight with the Prosimmon ICON Tour Forged Irons. Manufactured to maximise playability and consistency, the ICON Tour club heads are born from high quality S20C stainless steel and then precision machined to exacting standards. Players will notice their confidence inspiring design which feature a slightly higher toe peak, progressive offset and discreet perimeter weighting. These modern style heads are further enhanced with tour spec KBS shafts and Lamkin grips as standard.
- Forged – A mid-high toe shape with a bigger face for more consistent contact
- S20C Stainless Steel - High grade stainless steel construction delivers ultra-reliable feel and quality long lasting heads
- Precision CNC Milled - Machined to exacting specifications to provide fantastic balance and consistency
- Professional Shaping – A modern spec blade head with discrete perimeter weighting for forgiveness
- Classic Footprint – Clean turf interaction with a classic tour spec sole
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish – Provides durability with style
- Offset Hosel – Low profile hosles with a touch of progressive offset allows a hint of fade protection in the longer irons
- Dialled In Lofts & Lies – With pro specs for the modern game
- Shafts - Premium KBS C-Taper 90 shafts (Custom shafts available)
- Grips - Recognised top brand grips with custom size options for feel
- These irons can be fully custom fit – lie angle 2° up/down, and length +/- 1”, along with being able to use the Lamkin Crossline Midsize and Oversize grips as required.